Monday, April 23, 2007

About semester two

I wanna talk about my opinion in good and bad things in semester two.

*First I wanna talk about changing students from there groups to another groups, as I saw there is no one like this idea and all of us want to get back to our original groups.
And to me I dislike (group 4) for many reasons , I will write some of them
1- Students of (Group 3) is coopreative than (Group 4).
2- All benchs are broken in (Group 4).
3- Air conditioning is not working.
And many things
*Second I wanna talk about time table ,and i think it's very bad.

1 comment:

Hala said...

Dear Kingo,
I agree with you! The idea of transferring students from one group to another was not a good one.Most of the students in a group have already become good friends and some have already built "strong!!" relationships:-)))The excuse was to have equal number in all the groups, but this was the administration fault, not the students'.
On the other hand, I do not agree with you about group (4), not being cooperative with each other.Maybe because you miss your group, your recent absence, and your not trying to know them better, is what leads you to have this impression.
Start knowing them and I am sure they will become your friends in no time.
Where will they find a handsome, smart gentleman like you!!!:-)))))
Good luck
I am happy to have you back in our group!
Teacher Hala